The Wool Team Inn
was formerly known under the sign of Muir's Family Hotel
Elizabeth Muir transferred the licence to Henry Eckford in 1846 who then moved the licence to his own premises the Wool Team Inn
in Morpeth Road East Maitland.
Henry Eckford held the licence for the Wool Team Inn
at the premises in Morpeth Road until 1849.
was granted a licence for the Wool Team in April 1849.
He opened the Rose Shamrock and Thistle
at the Falls, West Maitland in 1854.
The Licence for the Wool Team Inn
was transferred to William Drew in 1850. William Drew had formerly held the licence for the Commercial Inn
in West Maitland. After he left the Wool Team Inn
he was granted a licence for the Lamb Inn
in West Maitland.